Neosonic Open Fit Digital Hearing Aid
- Lightweight & Compact – hearing aids weighing in at 2.8 grams
- For Mild Hearing Loss – A 30 decibel peak gain
- 4 Amplifying Programs – Adapts to different listening environments
- Open Fit Design – Provides a comfortable listening experience
- Superior Sound – Offers digital sound quality with 0.2% distortion
- No Whistling – No static noise and a very quiet background
12 Month Manufacturer Warranty & 45-Day Money Back Guarantee!
Open Fit Hearing Aid
Open fit hearing aids are perfect for complementing your hearing and deliver excellent digital sound quality. These digital hearing aids even have a compact ergonomic design that guarantees absolute comfort all day long!
- Advanced feedback control for superior sound quality
- Very low power consumption, gives you up to 10 days battery life
- Very comfortable, ideal for all day wearing
- 4 amplification programs for crisp sound in different environments
- Selectively amplification of human voice frequency so you never miss a word
Speech will no longer sound muffled, but crisp and clear with these affordable hearing amplifiers. The Open Fit Hearing Aids filter out background noises so you can enjoy conversations with ease, no more straining to hear what is being said. Make the purchase today and completely change the way you interact with the world.
Let customers speak for us226 reviews
All hearing aids should come with a remote mic... At meals I just put the mic in the middle of a table and I can hear everyone equally... watching TV I put the mic on the TV table and my wife controls the volume of the TV and I just adjust the volume on the neckband... it's a perfect
Used to sound like chitter with high squeaky voices. Now I can hear the students individual conversations. Plots uncovered! Unallowed websites heard from across the room! Wow.
Good sound except for high frequency voices
Before my Neosonic aids, I would her complaints from household members: The TV is too loud! They are perfect for my stage of hearing loss! 'Very clear sound with no distortion. I am very grateful.
My hearing aids came yesterday,I charged them and put them in my ears,instructions said to start out at sound 3 but I could not hear well at that setting,had to turn them to 4 ,I have worn the expensive ones for years which I can't really afford.these neosonic ones are great just as good or better than the high priced ones,they are comfortable.
Meets all my needs
3. Ease of use
Cant lose them
wish they came in other colors
Very good so far, I got these yesterday. Put them on, I like the fit. Very comfortable and small behind my ear. I was concerned about that as I wear glasses.
I have them at the lowest setting and hearing is good. My tinnitus is canceled which is amazing how they can do that.
The clarity verses others Ive tried to really good.
I called customer support today for some questions, Kevin was very helpful and took care of me. Very good customer support.
I didnt want to go with the Dr expensive ($2000 - $8000) hearing aids. Glad I found a good alternative. Saved me a ton of money.
Very happy customer.