B10 Rechargeable Hearing Aid Behind the Ear with Portable Charging Case - Pair
- RECHARGEABLE - Rechargeable, with a portable, magnetic charging station. The built-in high performance Li-on battery enables each charge to last 20 hours.
- PORTABLE CHARGING CASE - The charger has it's own battery which allows you to charge the device on the go. It will provide an additional 40 hours of usage before needing to reconnect to a power source.
- SUPERIOR SOUND QUALITY - With 6 WDRC compression channels and 12 frequency bands, this device provides the best natural sound clarity.
- POWERFUL AND NO WHISTLING - The B10 uses advanced feedback cancelling technology to provide 50 dB maximum sound gain with virtually no whistling.
- EASY OPERATION - Automatically powers on when taken out of the charger, and automatically turns off when put back on the charger.
B10 HEARING AIDS
with advanced charging system
- High Power
- Portable Charging
- 6 WDRC Channels
- Advanced Feedback Canceling
CRISP CLEAR SOUND
Advanced technology brings you natural clear sound
50 dB max sound gain provides enough amplification for mild to severe hearing loss
Advanced feedback canceling provides virtually no whistling
ADVANCED DIGITAL PROCESSING
6 WDRC compression channels and 12 frequency bands provides natural clear sound.
Three built-in programs (modes)
- Normal - for mild to moderate hearing loss
- Noise Reduction - for noisy environments
- High Power - for severe hearing loss
ADVANCED CHARGING SYSTEM
- Magnetic charging base
- 3 hours to fully charge
- 20 hours of usage per-charge
The portable charger has it's own battery that provides an additional 40 hours of usage
ENJOY THESE ACTIVITIES AGAIN!
Watching TV (without maxing out the volume)
Talking on the Phone
Crystal Clear Conversations
Hear Well in Noisy Environments
Enjoy Staying Active
Decrease Risk of Injury
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great product, it works perfectly! And to think that I almost fell on the trap of those hearing aids ( that my doctor recommended) which cost a fortune...$2,900 a pair???
I'm so happy I followed my husband's advice and looked for a hearing aid online. It cost more than ten times less than those with fancy names and crazy prices. I have found it easy to wear and nobody can see it, even though I keep my hair very short.
I have a moderate hearing loss. Prescription hearing aids cost 3000 dollars. I couldn't afford them. Plus my aunt has them and has a lot of trouble with them. Ordered the neosonic aids from Amazon. They are amazing. The clarity and control of frequency is excellent. No screech or background noise. Easy to insert. In short, they are perfection. When I remove them at night all sounds seem so far away so I think my hearing loss is beyond moderate. When I insert these aids in in a different world. Do not spend a fortune for hearing aids buy this product. You will be happy as a clam with them.......Renee from Yonkers.